Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 June 2011

THURSDAY NIGHT IS ZUMBA NIGHT

Just over a month ago i got told about this zumba class, i had heard of it and me and my friend thought we would go as part of our fitness madness thing we have going on,  Oh my goodness love love love it considering i have no dance coordination  yes i do end up going the wrong way legs arms not quite going where they should but not the only one so its ok, i only actually know two of the songs shakira and greek dance where your in a circle ohh i cant remember the name the rest never heard of but love them so catchy and i feel for that one hour like shakira ( i wish ) ha shaking my booty and every other bit of me  .So saying this ever so slightly chuffed have added one of the songs we do this is not  us ok just you tube and dance is similar to ours they all adapt .

No comments:

Post a Comment